:: Eye candy for wool lovers ::

I have just got a new toy and it is making me squeal with delight....and only for £16.95..

Can you guess what it is?

a wonderful, wondeful wool winder which has created works of art from my recent purchases from Shilisdair Yarns



pure eye candy for wool lovers....

the colours of these yarns are magical,

especially the green which looks like the sea at coral beach



These beautiful balls of yarn made my heart skip a beat.....they are made of pure hand spun cashmere which has been hand dyed using natural dyes.....

...they will turn into the waistcoat...although I am going to change it...make it bigger and just have one vintage button to fasten...yum
I am saving these beauties from Teo's Hand spun for later ...
when they will turn into a Sarah Dallas cardigan....
I haven't shown you my latest creation either...I made this jumper from natural Shilisdair wool using a Sarah Dallas pattern from the Scottish inspirations pattern book.....it is sooooo warm ...

I am still thrifting...I am using up all these little bits of yarn to make a snugly blanket for the car for my little sweet P to cuddle under on long winter drives.....

and last but not least..my beautiful journal has arrived from Laura West...it is magical....
(and I daren't use it...)

well...must get back to the crotchet hook before tea...
I hope you all have a wonderful week and Mr. Sunshine pops out again soon....
::



Labels : wallpapers Mobile Games car body design Hot Deal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Terms : property home overseas properties property county mobil sedan oto blitz black pimmy ride Exotic Moge MotoGP Transportasi Mewah free-islamic-blogspot-template cute blogger template free-blog-skins-templates new-free-blogger-templates good template blogger template blogger ponsel Download template blogger Free Software Blog Free Blogger template Free Template for BLOGGER Free template sexy Free design Template theme blogspot free free classic bloggerskin download template blog car template website blog gratis daftar html template kumpulan templet Honda SUV car body design office property properties to buy properti new