Milan Fashion Week Gucci pictures

Gucci_Milan%20fashion%20week.JPG
I was blown away by Frida Giannini's spring Gucci collection. It reminded me a lot of Gottex, with its fabulous designs and colors mostly in yellow, black and white with splashes of hot pink. Her ultra-mod '50s-updated big skirt, jacket, and belt ensembles (left) almost had me drooling and instantly shriek--I want that! The evening gowns are just to die for, most with one-shoulder strap, but all in such intricate, elegant designs in fresh, urbane patterns that I can totally picture myself donning at a posh charity ball--(sigh) if only... Check out more on the show after the jump.


[images: Getty]

Gucci_Milan%20fashion%20week2.JPG
There were also a few plaid pant sets thrown in the mix in shades of gray, blue and black. I'm not sure how I feel about these--a little too much plaid for my taste. But I did like her abstract mini deb dresses, especially the one on the right.

Gucci_Milan%20fashion%20week3.JPG
I couldn't help but include a few more of her glamorous gowns and skirt combos...



Labels : wallpapers Mobile Games car body design Hot Deal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Terms : property home overseas properties property county mobil sedan oto blitz black pimmy ride Exotic Moge MotoGP Transportasi Mewah free-islamic-blogspot-template cute blogger template free-blog-skins-templates new-free-blogger-templates good template blogger template blogger ponsel Download template blogger Free Software Blog Free Blogger template Free Template for BLOGGER Free template sexy Free design Template theme blogspot free free classic bloggerskin download template blog car template website blog gratis daftar html template kumpulan templet Honda SUV car body design office property properties to buy properti new