Chanel Nail Polish Fit for TomBoy’s

Chanel nail polish is fit for tomboys. Even though I’m a fashion maven when it comes to beauty Je suis nul. I know nothing about beauty secrets and wax, what? Tweezers huh? I never saw the difference on my face after I got my eyebrows waxed, yet others saw an amazing difference. To me I looked the same.

I grew up in a household of women who just wore red lipstick nothing more. Saturday’s were for doing your nails before church on Sunday, I was never really interested in those things. Make-up was forbidden until your 18th Birthday, so I never really got into the early years of teenage make-up. Now that I am older I am happy that I did not get into it cause my skin looks great and I am not afraid to walk out the house with out it. I feel make-up and too much attention on beauty for young teenage girls ruins there out look on what it means to be beautiful. Take for example my 16-year-old sister who says she cannot leave the house with out make-up. She is beautiful and does not even need mascara!

I have always been a tomboy and painting my nails was a nightmare! Actually my little sister taught me how. I could never stay in the lines. I had the luxury of going to the Chanel fashion show and in the goody bags was Chanel nail polish!! I hardly ever painted my nails until the other day when I went on an interview and asked about dress code in the office. The main thing that stayed in my mind was the comment about nice looking nails.

So I decided to test out the Chanel #159 Fire. Wow I am in love; the polish dries quick enough for someone with ants in their pants, who can never sit still enough for her nails to dry properly. Hence I went out to buy another colour today Rouge Noir, at 19.60 € I had to calm myself down because some of the new colours Melrose hot pink, a purple Rodeo Drive, and orange La Sunrise and a blue black are to die for, so many choices!

Thank you Peter Phillips the new Global Creative Director of Chanel Makeup for designing four “cult worthy, limited-edition nail colours in Pop –Art inspired shades.”

Available on: http://www.chanel.com



Labels : wallpapers Mobile Games car body design Hot Deal
Category:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Terms : property home overseas properties property county mobil sedan oto blitz black pimmy ride Exotic Moge MotoGP Transportasi Mewah free-islamic-blogspot-template cute blogger template free-blog-skins-templates new-free-blogger-templates good template blogger template blogger ponsel Download template blogger Free Software Blog Free Blogger template Free Template for BLOGGER Free template sexy Free design Template theme blogspot free free classic bloggerskin download template blog car template website blog gratis daftar html template kumpulan templet Honda SUV car body design office property properties to buy properti new